From spooktacular activities to amazing animals and pumpkins galore, ZooBoo presented by Central Indiana Honda Dealers is the place to be in October!
With mild temperatures, active animals and colorful foliage all around, fall is already a wonderful time to plan a Zoo visit. Add in all the extra Halloween activities for an unforgettable family experience. This year, Pumpkin Town returns with adorable cats and fancy rats, a friendly witch and a crafty pumpkin school where fun is in session.
Pumpkin Town presented by Macy’s
The Bicentennial Pavilion will be home to a whimsical village again this year! Thrills and fun are hiding around every corner inside the Candy Corn Factory Mirror Maze. Guests can also visit not-so-scary creatures in Jack’s Barn presented by State Farm or the cats being fostered in Bewitching Bites by our friendly witch. Through the Zoo’s partnership with the Humane Society of Indianapolis, guests can learn about adopting these adorable animals after ZooBoo ends on Oct. 28. And, don’t forget to explore the friendly witch’s carnivorous plant, hat and magic wand collections! Little witches and goblins can make a craft at the Pumpkin School. Plus, the dance party is always going with Halloween hits from Patch Radio and the fall favorite, Pumpkin Bowling!
Trick or Treat Trail presented by Peyton Manning Childrens Hospital at St. Vincent
- Visit five treat stations presented by Chili’s & Golden Corral, FedEx and Sam’s Club.
- Allergy-friendly treats are available at each treat station upon request.
- We proudly provide only items that are palm oil-free, contain sustainably sourced palm oil or are produced by a member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil, which is working to make orangutan-friendly palm oil readily available. Find a great orangutan-friendly Halloween candy list from our friends at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo on their great mobile app.
More ZooBoo Fun
- Broomstick Alley – in its new location near the Westside Café presented by Red Gold – Still fun for kids young and young at heart!
- Round-Go-Merry – the carousel that moves in reverse
- Animal Enrichment – It’s no tricks and all treats in the St. Vincent Dolphin Gallery West Lobby. Help make festive animal enrichment for animals around the Zoo!
For more information, visit: https://www.indianapoliszoo.com/events/zooboo/